Re: RPM for WML 1.6.7

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Torsten Naumann wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Jordan Baker wrote:
> > I'm not sure if anyone out there is already doing this, if so, let me know
> > and I'll stop. :)
> I've done this for the releases 1.6.6 and 1.6.7. I used a spec file
> from an other packager which I found very useful. Take a look at
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~tna/rpms/
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~tna/srpms/
> You can do the packaging of wml, no problem. I don't know wether I can
> do this very quickly after announcing new releases.

Thanks for letting me know..

I'll do it for the next little while, if I am unable to do it, I'll the
list know.

What I'll probably do is take a look at your SPECS files and make sure I'm
not missing anything, though I'm fairly certain I'm not...

Creating RPMs is not quite as easy as I thought.. I had to creatively use
the find command to mark all the directories and files seperately.  You'd
think it would be down to a science by now..

anyway, ttyl...

Jordan Baker
(416) 922-0224