Re: Substitution of asteriks

Florian Hars <florian@hars.de> writes:

> PS: I should try to implement something like Tobias' nice trick to
>     automatically produce the images for the buttons using ImageMagick
>     or maybe Gimp, but the version of Gimp (1.1.2) I have recommends
>     updating perl, and, of course, my Gimp should be replaced by
>     version 1.1.3.

While Gimp gives you more features it also implies that you actually
run Gimp (and the Gimp-Perl-Server) while processing your Website with
WML. This forces you to do that while running X11.

Stick to imagemagick if you can.

Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology
ETZ J97, Gloriastrasse 35, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.: +41-1-632-5241 Fax: +41-1-632-1194 http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~zaucker/
E-mail: zaucker@ee.ethz.ch (see home page for PGP key)