multiple outputs from one input file?

i've been going through the wml documentation, and there's something
about it that's too much like m4 for my taste:  it seems to assume
that for every generated html file, there's going to be a wml source
file.  this would drive me nuts if i had to use it.  here's what i'm
used to:

all my guitar pages are in one file, all my linux ones in another, all
my music ones in another.  how can this be done with wml?

| jeff covey jeff.covey@pobox.com http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|    how did the old ladies turn into russians?  what were you doing there?  |