	Hi for the last time (in this thread ;))

On 08 Sep 1999, Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@innocent.com> wrote:
>  Yes, it's 0.85. I start cpan every now and then and update the
> packages, and compilied with the --with-openworld switch. Let's see how
> it's working now:
> make distclean
> ./configure --without-openworld
> make
> make test
> make install
>  Nope, same behavior here... Or is there some other way to use the 0.83
> from the package than the new 0.85? It still checks for the installed
> packages? What for is the --with-openworld switch then, if it's not
> honoured? *scratches*  Should I remove the package completely from the
> perl-tree? Which files should I remove then?

 ... I simply changed the configure-script (line 1126) from:
 Now it's using the included File::PathConvert.

 Still puzzled why --without-openworld didn't work (maybe that should be
checked?) but it's now working and running, finally. Thanks alot,

 So long!
"Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none."
                -- Shakespeare