Re: Page explorer

"Valentin v. Seggern" <luisxiv@gmx.de> writes:

> I saw the page exloporer thread today on the ml archive. I
> subscribed today and I think this thread is not active any more :)
> Do you have this script still on some server??

This script is rather CPU-intensive. We removed it from the
www.engelschall.com server for this reason.

> Could just post the URL or send me the script? Then I could run it
> on my apache

Just beware that you don't want everybody in the whole world to use
this (very nice) program on your machine.

Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology
ETZ J97, Gloriastrasse 35, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.: +41-1-632-5241 Fax: +41-1-632-1194 http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~zaucker/
E-mail: zaucker@ee.ethz.ch (see home page for PGP key)