Re: conditionel include

El Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 07:07:53PM +0100, Jan Holler contaba:

>what about the quotes? if there are quotes to be used in the
>included file they have to be escaped by \ . (one could

No problem, there is a MH tag for that:

<if true
#include 'test'

I have tried it in my system and the quotes (inside the include file)
are not touched.

In fact, the documentation says the <prog> tag was made for use in
the 'if' clauses when you want to avoid this kind of problems.

><ose        xmanoel@bigfoot.com   (Vigo/Galicia/Espaņa)

12/07	Harry Chapin is born in New York City, 1942