Nested tags

I wonder if there is a simple way to define nested tags (i.e. tags
that have a special meaning inside another tags).

Something like:

  <title>Just the master</title>
   This is the content

I mean, this tags should have only this meaning when used inside the
<macro> tag, and otherwise have their normal meaning.

I worked out a system using 'perl' & 'redirectors'. Later I have
looked at 'grid.wml' and I discovered Ralph has used the same
approach as me.

I just wonder if somebody has thought of a better, and simpler method
to do this. I thought of something like:

<define-container macro>
 <preserve __inside>
 <set-var __inside="macro">
 <restore __inside>

<define-container title>
  <when <eq <get-var __inside> macro>>

But this does not work as I should have expected.

><ose        xmanoel@bigfoot.com   (Vigo/Galicia/Espaņa)

04/10	Paul McCartney announces that he's quitting the Beatles, 1970