RE: Todo list

> ** Write a replacement for gFont. The idea is to build logos with
>    antialiased characters, which is impossible with gFont.
>    Remco van den Berg wrote webbutton, which uses True Type fonts.
>    These fonts are the key.  I worked with Remco to improve its

I don't know if this is the solution, but it might provide some thoughts or

This library can surely support multiple languages (it's internet time after
all :) and font sources. As far as I can see from the web pages, the support
for required 'antialiased characters' might be a little bit weak. They
mention anti-aliasing for PGM bitmap format, but I don't know better than

	- Aleksi