Re: [wml] Re: [ANNOUNCE] WML 2.0.2

Some comments:

1) I figured out the problem with <if ...> reported earlier. I think
   there should be some more examples in the documentation.

2) The following did work in 1.7.4 and not anymore:

   <define-tag TITLE>
   ..!TITLE>>Something here<<..

   Now one must use <<TITLE*>> instead. Seems to make sense, but is
   somewhat of a trap while migrating.

3) This doesn't work anymore either (leads to a segmentation fault):

   <define-tag MYTAG>
   </define-tag MYTAG>

   You mustn't have an argument in the closing tag.

Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology
ETZ J97, Gloriastrasse 35, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.: +41-1-632-5241 Fax: +41-1-632-1194 http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~zaucker/
E-mail: zaucker@ee.ethz.ch (see home page for PGP key)