Re: Question about nested navbars

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 11:22:34AM +0200, Stephan Petersen wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I'm trying for the first time to use some nested navbars, but I seem
> to have a problem with the resulting layout in the html file. In
> short, it seems like the submenu is inserted before the
> <navbar:epilog> of the main menu entry (after which the submenu appears)
> is processed. I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be this way, or
> can be changed, currently I'm just not sure how to fix it.

This is indeed how it is supposed to work.
A workaround is to define in main navbar an empty epilog for selected

   <navbar:define name=main_deu [...] >
      <navbar:epilog type=S></navbar:epilog>

and define header of submenu to ``</td></tr>''.

You may still have problems with the javascript code inserted by inner
navbar, i guess i have to divert all javascript lines into <head>

Denis Barbier
WML Maintainer