Re: ePerl and language-dependent output

Hi Denis,

> If you want, try the code below.  The lang:current variable should
> always contain current language.

thanks for the code, that's a *very* useful snippet!

Now I can write something like this:

<define-tag perl_get_current_lang>
    my $current_language = qq/<get-var lang:current>/;
    print "The current language is $current_language\n";

<define-tag get_current_lang>

Is there a way to make the per-language calls inside
<define-tag get_current_lang> more elegant and "automatic" (so that when
new languages are addes, they're automatically processed too)?

Stephan Petersen                           sp@gtt.lth.rwth-aachen.de