Re: [wml] Re: mp4h problem with diversions

> Well, this means that mp4h is not able to find </footer>.
> When a container tag is defined, it must have an end tag.

Yes, WML 2 is a lot more picky in this respect than 1.7.x was. I found
quite a few syntax errors in our sites this way. Painful, but useful!

Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology
ETZ J97, Gloriastrasse 35, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.: +41-1-632-5241 Fax: +41-1-632-1194 http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~zaucker/
E-mail: zaucker@ee.ethz.ch (see home page for PGP key)