Re: [wml] Re: [wml] Plans for WML 2.0.3

Thanks, your response came before I had a chance to submit a (rather
trivial) patch ...

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Denis Barbier wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 10:01:09AM +0200, Fritz Zaucker wrote:
> > Hi Denis,
> >
> > I have a (hopefully) small request for the next release:
> >
> > Could we have WML_SRC_TIME in addition to WML_SRC_CTIME?
> [...]
> Good idea, i also add WML_GEN_TIME.
> Changes have been made, next snapshot will be generated at 12AM.

Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology
ETZ J97, Gloriastrasse 35, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.: +41-1-632-5241 Fax: +41-1-632-1194 http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~zaucker/
E-mail: zaucker@ee.ethz.ch (see home page for PGP key)