Re: My navbars broken with wml-2.0.3 and wml-2.0.4

i decided again to solve my problem with current wml by patching
navbar.wml for the following:

a) as there are alt, hint and txt parameters i see it naturally to
create navbars with both text and images in the anchor tag. My "patch"
only appends $txt at the place where anchor output occurs. My patch
breaks only navbars where one uses txt parameters when alt or hint are
b) the patch also gives the anchor a stylesheet class $name.

The not so intrusive solution to write a navbar filter function would
have been really ugly and had to be repeated in all my navbars.

Fritz Heinrichmeyer mailto:fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de
FernUniversitaet Hagen, LG ES, 58084 Hagen (Germany)
tel:+49 2331/987-1166 fax:987-355 http://www-es.fernuni-hagen.de/~jfh