Re: presentation example with WML

Werner Heuser wrote:
> can somebody give me a recommendation how to achieve a standard
> page length for each slide? IOW, how to fill the bottom of a page
> with an appropriate number of <br> tags?

<TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="100">
<TR VALIGN="top">

	Content goes here.

</TR><TR VALIGN="bottom">

	Footer goes here.

In comparison to the example of Peter, this should also work with
older browsers, which are not capable of CSS like NN4 with JS (and
therefore also CSS) disabled.

Apropos CSS: CSS 2.0 lets you define different style sheets for
browsing, printing and presentations. This is e.g. supported in Opera
5. (Maybe in NN6/Mozilla, MSIE4/5/6, too, haven't tested them.)
Konqueror seems not to support this CSS2 feature. See

http://www.teamone.de/selfhtml/tdba.htm#a3 (German)

		Regards, Axel
Axel Beckert - abe@cs.uni-sb.de - http://abe.home.pages.de/
Student of Computer Science, University of Saarland (Germany)
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (AI Lab), Prof. Dr. W. Wahlster;
WWW-/FTP-Administrator IBFI Schloß Dagstuhl; Students Representative CS

PGP signature